Add a Testimonial Slider to Your Website
Flaunt your hard work & great customer service with customer testimonials that automatically rotate.
Before you begin, you will need to have a graphic with the testimonial ready & uploaded to your website.
- Visit the Upload Images guide for more help
- Here is an example image of a testimonial slider image (Below Image specs are 780 x 470 pixels:
Here's how to add a Testimonial Slider to your website using the Carousel block type:
- While logged into your DistributorCentral account, open the website editor. Learn How
- With your website editor open, go to the panel on the left and find Current Page
- Under Current Page, click the + icon to the right of the row you wish to add the Carousel
- In the Select Block Type pop up window, click on Carousel
- After you have clicked on the Carousel block you will see the new block added to your row in the left panel highlighted in blue
- Click the Pencil icon to the right of the Carousel block
- The Carousel edit screen will open
- Next, click Add Slide at the bottom of the Carousel edit screen
- After clicking Add Slide, Slide #1 will appear with more setting
- Click Pick Image, under Slide #1 settings, to select from your image library
- In the Image Library, find and click on the image you want to use as your banner
- Once the image is added to Slide #1, repeat steps 8 - 11 until you have all your banner images added to the carousel block
- Note: You are not limited to a number of images, but you cannot drag and drop to re-sort the images once they are added. If you need to reorder the images you must edit each slide one at a time.
- When you've completed uploading your images to slides in the carousel, click Done in the bottom right corner of the Carousel edit section
- Thats it! Don't forget to Save your changes in the website editor before previewing your website or leaving the editor
Tip: Further edit the Carousel settings to customize things like the Carousel's Animation effect, Autoplay delay, and more!