How to Access OneSource Endpoints
Access our Promostandards data endpoints through OneSource by DistributorCentral. Create a free distributor or service provider OneSource account to get started:
Register for a Free Distributor or Service Provider Account:
- To start, go to portal.onesource.com/register
- Next, fill in the registration form with your Company and User information
- Your account will typically be approved within 24hrs of registering.
- After you receive an email notification indicating your account's approval, you can sign in to your OneSource account.
Find PromoStandards Data Endpoints in OneSource:
- Go to portal.onesource.com and sign in to your OneSource account
- Once logged in, find the supplier's company name under the Supplier Services section (You can use the search bar or scroll through the list)
- Click the arrow to the left of the supplier's company name to expand their available services
- With the supplier's services expanded, you'll see:
- Supplier Code - This supplier's unique code to pass into the endpoint URL
- Service Name - The PromoStandards services this supplier has
- WsVersion - The web service version the supplier uses for the service
- Accessible - Indicates whether the service can be accessed
- WSDL Link - The specific supplier's service endpoint URL
- Click the WSDL Link to the right of the service you need to access
TOOLS & RESOURCES:
- The following template can be used to create the endpoint for the given supplier's service:
- Use any of the following service codes within an endpoint for a given supplier:
|Product Data & Configuration||PPC|
- Visit How Supplier Services Endpoints Work to learn more about OneSource's XML API supplier endpoints.
More About OneSource
OneSource was built from the ground-up to make PromoStandards attainable for every promotional products company. It’s the result of a vision that started more than two decades ago at DistributorCentral.
Today, OneSource offers easy access to every PromoStandards supplier's data from a single location using a robust API that can easily handle millions of requests. OneSource’s web services are standard SOAP APIs to match the PromoStandards organization’s active APIs, however, you can look forward to JSON/REST and GraphQL versions in the future.