How to Add a Document Link to the Navbar Block
Adding a document link to the navbar allows your customers to be able to access the document on any page of your website.
Note: You will need to have your document(s) already uploaded in your document library (click HERE to learn how)
- Open the Website Editor (click HERE to learn how)
- Once in the Website Editor find the Navbar block on the left side menu
- Once you find the Navbar block click on the pencil icon to the right or just double click on the Navbar itself on the layout on the right
- Now that you are editing the Navbar click on the + Link at the bottom. Note: You can choose whether you want to add it to the "Left Side", "Right Side" of the Navbar
- Next select the link for your document Note: Once you have chosen the link you can click on the pencil icon and select if you want to have it open in a new tab. By default it will open in the same winow.
- Click Done
- Save your website changes