How to Upload and Edit an Image
Upload an Image - You can upload images to your website through the Website Editor, which are then available to use throughout your website.
- From your DC Dashboard, click Websites in the left menu
- Click Hosting Manager
- In your websites list, click the Manage button next to the website you want to add an image(s) to
- Click the Edit button (towards the top right)
- In the Website Editor, click the Library button (towards the top left)
- Click on "Images"
- Click on "Upload Images"
- Click the + Select files... button (or you can drag images to the "Drop files here to upload" area)
- Choose the file(s) you want to upload by navigating to their location on your computer and then selecting each image
NOTE: You can upload JPEG, JPG, GIF, and PNG image files
- Click on the Open button
- Your files will upload (this may take a few seconds depending on file size and speed of your Internet connection)
- If you need to upload different or additional images, repeat steps 8-11 above
- Click the Done button when finished
Edit an Image - You can use the Image Editor tool to manipulate and save images in your library. Some tools you can use are: Resize, Crop, Transform, Filter, Draw, add Text/Shapes/Stickers/Frame or Corners.
NOTE: Changes you make to your images in the Image Editor, replace the current version of the image in your Images Library
- In the Image Library window click on the image you want to edit
- At the top of the Image Details window, click "Edit"
- Choose the tool you would like to use, and follow the options for that tool
- Click the Apply button to apply the changes you just made to your image
- When you have made all your edits, click "Save" (top left)