Block Types: Product Ribbon
What is the Product Ribbon block?
The Product Ribbon is a block that randomly populates up to 8 products either from one of your catalogs, or from DistributorCentral's Feature Products list. The products can be scrolled through (from left to right), and a View More link is present to allow your customer a way to view the entire list of products at one time. Using this block you can showcase multiple products, without taking up a lot of extra website "real estate".
How to add the Product Ribbon block:
- In the the website editor, go to the panel on the left and find Current Page
- Under Current Page, click the + icon to the right of the row you wish to add a carousel to.
- In the Select Block Type pop up window, click on Product Ribbon
- After you have clicked on Product Ribbon, the Select Block Type pop-up window will disappear, and you will see the new block added last in the row in the left panel, and it will be highlighted in blue.
How edit the Product Ribbon block:
- In the left-hand panel, find the Product Ribbon block
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the Link block
- The Product Ribbon editor window will pop-up
- Within the Product Ribbon editor, select the product source to be used
- Select Catalog to pick one of your catalogs.
- If you have selected Catalog, choose the catalog you want the block to pull products from.
- Next, enter in a Ribbon Title
- Other settings you can configure on this block are for the Quick View modal and include:
- Show Email Product button...?
- Show Request More Info button...?
- Show Add to List button...?
- When complete, click Done in the bottom right
- Lastly, Save your changes