Block Types: Link
What is Link block?
The Link block allows you to add a link to your website, you can choose to display it as a button, or as a regular text link.
How to add the Link block:
- In the the website editor, go to the panel on the left and find Current Page
- Under Current Page, click the + icon to the right of the row you wish to add a carousel to.
- In the Select Block Type pop up window, click on Link
- After you have clicked on Link, the Select Block Type pop-up window will disappear, and you will see the new block added last in the row in the left panel, and it will be highlighted in blue.
How edit the Link block:
- In the left-hand panel, find the Link block
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the Link block
- The Link editor window will pop-up
- Within the editor first enter the link text
- Next, click the "Change Link" button to select the link you want to take your customers to when the click on the block.
- Now you can choose to open the link in a new window, or not.
- Choose your preferred Horizontal Alignment of the link
- Under Appearance, you can choose to display the link as a plain text Link, or as a Button
- Once you are done customizing the block, choose Done
- Lastly, Save your changes
Your link could look something like this: