How to Change the Colors of Your Website
Once you have a website created, you can change the website's colors to better match your company's brand.
- In the website editor, click the Settings tab in the top left
- You will see "Global Settings" and further down, you will see "Global Theme"
- Click the Global Theme drop-down to select a new color theme
- As you change the theme, you will see the changes to the right in the visual edit section of the website editor
- Once you have a color theme you would like, click Save in the top right.
Watch the Video of these steps: