Product List Tools
With the DistributorCentral Product List Tools, distributors can create product groups call Product Lists to save & send to customers.
Here's how create a Product Lists:
- While logged into your DistributorCentral dashboard, start a keyword search by entering a keyword in the product search at the top of your page
- Click Enter or Return on your keyboard to start your search
- In the product search results, click the Add to List button (found on the bottom right corner of each product card) to add that product to your list
- Repeat this process until you have added all the needed products
- When finished adding products, click the Product List Tools tab at the bottom right corner of your screen
- This will open up the product list you have created
- To save this product list click Manage Lists to the right of your Product List Tools section
- When the Manage List window loads click the Pencil icon to the right of the highlighted list
- Change the name fromAutosave to something more descriptive
- Click the Save icon (disc icon) or press Enter/Return on your keyboard to save the new name for the list
If you need to create multiple lists, you can create a new list from the Manage Lists window by following these steps:
- With the Manage Lists window still open, click the Add to List link found under the Manage Lists heading
- Name your new list
- Click the "X" in the top right of the Manage List window
- Start adding products to your new list and repeat steps as needed
Now that you have a list created, here are the things you can do with your list:
- Email Products to send products to customers generate ideas or to show them products you recommend they purchase.
- View in Search when comparing your products. In the search view you have more product details visible.
- Create a Quote to send to your customers. This is necessary if your customer could place an order for the group of products selected or if you want to display a specific quantity with totals.
- Convert to Catalog to create a catalog and add it to your website within DistributorCentral.
- Manage Lists to save lists and create new lists that you need to come back to later.