Add Products to a Product List
With DistributorCentral's Product List Tools, you can create product groups, called Product Lists, to send to your customers or to add to your website.
Add Products to a list
- While logged into your DistributorCentral dashboard, start a keyword search by entering a keyword in the product search at the top of your page
- Click Enter or Return on your keyboard to start your search
- In the product search results, click the Add to List button (found on the bottom right corner of each product card) to add that product to your list
- Repeat this process until you have added all the needed products
- When finished adding products, click the Product List tab at the bottom right corner of your screen (This will open up the product list you have created)
Save your new list so that you can come back to it later.
- To save this product list click Save As o the right of your Product List Tools section
- Enter your new List Name
- Click the Save button to save the name list
Now that you have a list created & saved, here are the things you can do with your list:
- Email Products to send products to customers generate ideas or to show them products you recommend they purchase.
- View in Search when comparing your products. In the search view you have more product details visible.
- Create a Quote to send to your customers. This is necessary if your customer could place an order for the group of products selected or if you want to display a specific quantity with totals.
- Convert to Catalog to create a catalog and add it to your website within DistributorCentral.
- Manage Lists to save lists and create new lists that you need to come back to later.