Add Products to a Product List
With DistributorCentral's Product List Tools, you can create hand-selected product groups, called Product Lists, then send to your customers or add them to your website's Product Collections
Add Products to a list
- While logged into your DistributorCentral dashboard, start a keyword search by entering a keyword in the product search at the top of your page
- Click Enter or Return on your keyboard to start your search
- In the product search results, click the Add to List button (found on the bottom right corner of each product card) to add that product to your list
- Repeat this process until you have added all the needed products
- When finished adding products, click the Product List tab at the bottom right corner of your screen (This will open up the product list you have created)
**Note: Updating a Product List that is already added to a website will automatically update the website that it's added to.
Save your new list so that you can come back to it later.
- To save this product list click Save As o the right of your Product List Tools section
- Enter your new List Name
- Click the Save button to save the name list
Now that you have a list created & saved, here are the things you can do with your list:
- Email Products to send products to customers generate ideas or to show them products you recommend they purchase.
- View in Search when comparing your products. In the search view you have more product details visible.
- Create a Quote to send to your customers. This is necessary if your customer could place an order for the group of products selected or if you want to display a specific quantity with totals.
- Add to Website to add your products to your website within DistributorCentral.
- Manage Lists to save lists and create new lists that you need to come back to later.