Merchant Account Setup
Your DistributorCentral account integrates with real-time payment gateways so that you can accept credit card payment through your websites.
DistributorCentral currently supports the following Merchant Gateways:
- Paypal Payflow Pro
- Paypal Payments Pro.
- Pay Fabric
Merchant Account Setup:
- Go to the "Account" menu
- Hover over "Payment"
- Click on "Payment Setup"
- Select the “Credit Card - ...” payment type you want to use in the left-hand box
- Click the button with the arrows pointing to the right-hand box.
- (This will move the payment type to the “Payment Types Accepted” side.)
- Click the “Save” button
- On the next screen Click “Edit”
- Here, enter your API & transaction key for your account. (or other information requested for setup)
- “Save” the changes
- Now click “Back to Payment Setup”
- To set the Credit Card Types accepted, click on the tab to the top left of the white boxes that reads “Credit Cards Accepted“
- Move accepted types to the right and save.
Now your customer can submit payment online.