Setup Payment Processing
Integrate with real-time payment processors so that you can accept credit card payment through your websites.
DistributorCentral currently supports the following Merchant Gateways:
- Pay Fabric
- PayPal (Click HERE to learn more about the different types) - Basic (Free version - Real-Time Merchant)
- Payflow Pro
- Payments Pro
Merchant Account Setup:
- Log into your DistributorCentral dashboard
- Click on Account in the menu on the left
- Next click on Payment
- Click on Payment Setup
- Select the Payment Type you want to use in the left-hand box
- Click the button with the arrows pointing to the right-hand box.
- (This will move the payment type to the “Payment Types Accepted” side.)
- Click the Save button
- On the next screen Click Edit button
- Enter your API & transaction key for your account. (or other information requested for setup)
- Click Save button
- Now click Back to Payment Setup button
- To set the Credit Card Types accepted, click on the tab to the top left of the white boxes that reads “Credit Cards Accepted“
- Move accepted types to the right and save.
Now your customer can submit payment online.