How to Remove a Mailbox
Please note that deleting a mailbox is a permanent action that cannot be undone. Any email in that mailbox will be permanently deleted
- While logged into your DistributorCentral account, click on the “Websites” menu on the left-hand side
- In the submenu that appears below click on “Hosting Manager”
- When the “Websites” manager loads, click on “Email” at the top.
- In the email manager, locate the domain mailbox that you want to delete, and to the far right click trashcan icon
- In the window that pops up, type the word “DELETE” to confirm that you want to delete the mailbox
- Finally click the ‘Delete this Domain for Email” button