How Setup Mailboxes in DistributorCentral
Before you can setup a mailbox, you will need to have a subscription for email or a PRO membership and you will need to have a domain added to DistributorCentral
- While logged into your DistributorCentral account, click on the “Websites” menu on the left-hand side
- In the submenu that appears below click on “Hosting Manager”
- When the “Websites” manager loads, click on “Email” at the top.
- In the Email manager, click on the “Set up domain for email” button
- In the “Add domain for email” pop up, select from the domains that you have added in your account under the “Domains” dropdown.
- Click the “Add domain for email” button
- The pop up window will close and you will see your domain in the Email > Domain list (note that the domain may be grayed our for a minute while the changes are saved, once the system Is done, your domain will show up normally)
- Once the domain is setup for email, you can now add your mailboxes by clicking the “Add Mailboxes” link next to the “Set up domain for email” button
- After clicking the “Add Mailboxes” link, you will be taken to your user lists, where all the email address and mailboxes are setup.
- Click “Edit” to the right of the user who you are setting a mailbox up for
- Next click the “Email Management” above the user information details.
- Under the “Create a Mailbox” section, enter in your email
- Click “Setup Mailbox”
*TIP: You can also setup an address if one address is to forward to a mailbox that is already created. To do this, you will simply enter in the new email address under the “Create a Forwarding Address” box, and then enter the email address that it should forward to.