How to Remove a Website
Please note that deleting a website is a permanent action that cannot be undone. Any website mappings will be removed.
- While logged into your DistributorCentral account, click on the “Websites” menu on the left-hand side
- In the submenu that appears below click on “Hosting Manager”
- In the Website manager, locate the website that you want to delete, and to the far right click trashcan icon
- In the window that pops up, type the word “DELETE” to confirm that you want to delete the website
- Finally click the ‘Delete this Website” button