How to Add a Website
- While logged into your DistributorCentral account, click on the “Hosting/Websites” menu on the left-hand side
- In the submenu that appears below click on “Hosting Manager”
- When the Website hosting manager page loads, click on the “Add New Website” button to the right
- On the next page you will be able to choose the template of your choice by clicking the blue “Use this template” button in the top right corner of the template you choose
- Next click the button that appears at the bottom of your screen that says “Great choice! Now personalize it”
- After selecting your template, the next page will ask you to create a website name, folder name, and to upload your logo.* (Don’t worry, all of this can be changed later if needed)
- After all of this is added, click the “Just One More Step” button at the bottom of your screen.
- On the next page you will confirm your template, website name, website folder name, and logo by clicking “Create My Website!” button at the bottom of your screen.
- Once your website is created, you will be taken back to your Website hosting manger where you will be able to find your new website.
- Click the “URL” to the right of the website name to preview your website in a new tab.
- Next you may want to further customize your website, or link a domain to the website
Website Name: The name of your website is important for usability, SEO, and social media sharing. It will display as a clickable headline in search engine results pages, as well on the browser tab when your website is open. * The website logo will automatically replace the template logo