Select Suppliers to Include on Your Website
Here are instructions on how to set up a Preferred Supplier Catalog to include a specific list of suppliers on your website:
- Log into your DistributorCentral Account
- Click on the Products menu on the left side
- In the sub-menu click on Manage My Catalogs
- Click on the Add New Catalog button
- Name the catalog (name can be what you want, however, your customers could see this on your website)
- Select Preferred Supplier Catalogs as the catalog type
- Make sure Include Selected Suppliers is checked
- Click on Save & Add Products. You will see 2 boxes appear underneath the catalog details form.
- Go through the list of suppliers in the left box and move over those you would like to show up on your website.
- You will have to go through the list alphabetically, but be sure to click Update before moving to the next letter to save your changes.
- Click Save & Exit when you are done.
Now you will go into the website editor and add this catalog on the catalog page
- Launch your website editor from your Hosting Manager page by clicking Manage to the right of your website
- Click Edit to the right of your website name
- In the editor, click on Library (in the top left)
- Click Catalogs
- Click Add New Catalog
- Be sure to remove catalogs (i.e. All Products) that have other suppliers listed. This will limit your website to just the suppliers in your new preferred catalog
- Once you're done adding or deleting catalogs, click Done in the bottom right
- Now click Save (top right button) to save your changes