Create & Add a Preferred Supplier Catalog to a Website
Here are instructions on how to set up a Preferred Supplier Catalog to include a specific list of suppliers on your website:
- Log into your DistributorCentral Account
- Click on the "Products" menu on the left side
- In the sub-menu click on "Manage My Catalogs"
- On the next page, click on the "Add New Catalog" button
- Name the catalog (name can be what you want, however, your customers could see this on your website)
- Select "Preferred Supplier Catalogs" as the catalog type
- Make sure "Include Selected Suppliers" is checked t
- Now click on "Save & Add Products". You will see 2 boxes appear underneath the catalog details form
- Just go through the list of suppliers in the left box and move over those you would like to show up on your website.
- You will have to go through the list alphabetically, but be sure to click "Update" before moving to the next letter to save your changes.
- Click "Save & Exit" when you're done.
Now you will go into the website editor and add this catalog on the catalog page
- Launch your website editor from your "Hosting Manager" page by clicking "Manager" to the right of your website
- Click "Edit" to the right on the next screen
- In the editor, click on "Library" (in the top left)
- Then choose "Catalogs"
- In the "Catalogs" pop-up click "Add New Catalog"
- Be sure to remove catalogs (i.e. All Products) that have other suppliers listed. This will limit your website to just the suppliers in your new preferred catalog.
- Once you're done adding or deleting catalogs, click "Done" in the bottom right.
- Now click "Save" (top right button) to save your changes.