Recommended Products can be assigned to products and will display at the bottom of the product page.
Here is how the distributor can add recommended products:
- While logged into your DistributorCentral account, click on the Products menu
- Click on Recommended Products
- On the Recommended Products page, you will see the list of products you have assigned recommendations too
- Click on the Add Products button on the right of the page
- Now you will enter an item number or keyword to locate the product that you will be assigning recommendations to, then click Search
- The Choose a Product dropdown list will appear. Browse through this list and select the product you want to assign the recommendations to
- Click Select Product
- The next step will give you a field to Add Recommended Product. Enter an item number or keyword in this field then click Search to find the products that will be assigned as "recommended" to the previously selected product
- Again a dropdown list will appear. Search through this list to find the product you will be recommending, click on it, then click Save Recommendations
- Now the product you just selected is assigned as recommended to the product you chose in the first few steps
These product recommendations will appear on the websites in your account that have the products listed.