Create a Custom Catalog
A distributor can create a custom catalog that takes selected products in DistributorCentral and groups them into a catalog. The product data selected is not editable by the distributor and is still updated by the supplier.
These catalogs can be added to your website for customers to browse through.
- Go to the Products menu
- Click Manage My Catalogs
- Click the Add New Catalog button on the right
- Name your new catalog (example: “Stickers”, “Under $1”, etc)
- The Catalog Type drop-down field should be "Custom Catalog for your Websites”
- The remaining following fields (Product Version, Currency, Catalog Display Start, Catalog Display End) are optional. If you do not have a start or end date, leave those fields blank.
- Click Save & Add Products button
- When the page reloads, click the Add Products to your Custom Catalog button
- A new window will pop up, here you will enter a search keyword and hit Search
- In the results below, you can select products one by one, up to 75 products, or you can save up to 3 full searches