How to Change a Catalog Display
After you have added a catalog to your website, you can select how the products display. The display option is only available if you have fewer than 200 categories in the catalog. If your catalog has more than 200 categories, the system defaults to the "Categories" view. Otherwise you can choose to display "Product Images" instead of a category list, here's how:
If you haven't already, launch the website editor by going to the Websites menu
- Select Hosting Manager
- Click Manage to the right of your website
- Click Edit to launch the website editor
Now that the website editor is open...
- Locate and click on the Library button on the left panel, towards the top of your screen
- Now click on Catalogs
- In the "Catalogs" window, click on the catalog you want to switch the view of
- The "Edit Catalog" window will appear
- Under the "Catalog Display" heading, select your display preference
- Click Done in this window, choose Done again to close the "Catalogs" window
- Save your changes
Your catalog display will now show as you have selected.