How to Edit an Order
When an order has been created you can return to it to make changes.
- To do this, first, locate the order in your account by searching for the order number or PO number in the "Order Search" box.
- Once you have accessed the order ( you will see Customer Order to the left), you will have an "Edit" button located to the right of the page in each of the below sections.
- Customer Order
- Invoice to Customer
- PO to Supplier (NOTE: changes to the PO will not be sent to the supplier if it has already been sent)
- After clicking "Edit" you can make change to any part of the order by clicking on the button above each section.
- After making changes, be sure to click "Save Changes".