How to Edit an Order
When an order has been created, you can return to it to make changes.
- To do this, first locate the order in your account by searching for the order number or PO number in the "Order Search" box
- Once you have accessed the order (you will see Customer Order to the left), you will have an Edit button located to the right of the page in each of the below sections.
- Customer Order
- Invoice to Customer
- PO to Supplier (NOTE: changes to the PO will not be sent to the supplier if it has already been sent)
- After clicking Edit you can make change to any part of the order by clicking on the button above each section
- After making changes, be sure to click Save Changes